- Glenn has a strong commercial background and over 16 years’ experience in finance and capital markets at both board and executive level.
- With a deep understanding of tailored financial solutions for SMEs in the R&D, Cleantech and Agricultural sectors, he supports the company with valuable guidance in the technology development, risk management and capital raising areas.
- Glenn has worked with ECT for over seven years and continues to support the business in the executive role of Business Development and Corporate Finance.
Chief Operating Officer
- James has a strong executive background as a corporate development practitioner with over 18 years’ experience in governance, operational, and technical roles across research, investment and corporate services disciplines.
- James has core responsibility for ECT Corporate Services and plays a key role in directing and administering the Company’s commercialisation programs.
- David has a strong legal and commercial background, having practised commercial law for over 25 years including nearly 19 years as a partner in national firms.
- He is currently a partner in the intellectual property and technology group at Gadens Lawyers. He has assisted many companies with protecting their intellectual property, IP commercialisation agreements, collaborative research agreements and international negotiations.
- David chairs the Company’s Audit and Risk Committee.
- Best Lawyers has named David as 2018 Lawyer of the Year – Privacy and Data Security Law for Melbourne, Australia. He is also currently listed as a “Best Lawyer” for Intellectual property law, Information technology law and Gaming Law.
- He recently retired as President of Bicycle Network and is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).
- Mr Richards has a strong industry and commercial background of over 30 years including his role as Managing Director of Mecrus Pty Ltd since its formation over 18 years ago, contract and business development roles with Siemens / Silcar, and operations and maintenance management experience with the State Electricity Commission of Victoria (SECV).
- He provides extensive experience in business management, major project development and delivery, coal plant operations and maintenance and has a broad understanding of technology and process development.
Operations Manager & Company Secretary
- Adam Giles has 20 years business and management experience across both private and public sectors
- His long-term involvement with the development of the Coldry and MATMOR technologies provides a valuable background, helping inform strategic direction
- Key responsibility areas include Operations, Investor & Media Relations and Corporate Governance
Chairman & Managing Director
Environmental Clean Technologies Limited Development and Services India Pvt Ltd (ECT India)
- Mr Moore is a seasoned Chemical Industry professional with extensive experience in all facets of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Sales and Industrial Marketing. He holds a Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Melbourne, and has more than twenty years of industry experience in Australia and internationally
- His career started with global specialty chemical manufacturing firm Cabot Corporation in Australia and proceeded to include assignments in various parts of the manufacturing field in the U.S.A., the U.K., Japan, Indonesia and Malaysia. He covered roles ranging from plant engineering and management, construction and commissioning, as well as regional operations management. His career expanded to later cover regional Marketing in Asia Pacific. In 2005, he joined Delta EMD, a global specialty chemical firm in the downstream minerals sector responsible for Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain
- Mr Moore joined ECT in 2009 as Business Manager and was subsequently appointed to the role of Chief Operating Officer in 2011 and then to Managing Director in 2013.