- Mr. Fozard brings to ECT a strong commercial background and extensive experience in the finance and capital markets at both the Board and executive management level.
- Mr. Fozard has over 13 years experience in the finance sector holding various senior management and sales roles, including 5 years at Macquarie Bank’s Securitised Lending division.
- With in-depth experience in tailored financing solutions for SME’s in the ‘cleantech’ and agricultural industries Mr. Fozard is the founding partner of Greenard Willing, a specialist financial advisory firm.
- Mr. Fozard has held an advisory position with ECT for over 5 years and has contributed significantly towards the capital raising for the company during that time.
- Mr Moore is a seasoned Chemical Industry professional with extensive experience in all facets of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Sales and Industrial Marketing. He holds a Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Melbourne, and has more than twenty years of industry experience in Australia and internationally
- His career started with global specialty chemical manufacturing firm Cabot Corporation in Australia, and proceeded to include assignments in various parts of the manufacturing field in the U.S.A., the U.K., Japan, Indonesia and Malaysia. He covered roles ranging from plant engineering and management, construction and commissioning, as well as regional operations management. His career expanded to later cover regional Marketing in Asia Pacific. In 2005, he joined Delta EMD, a global specialty chemical firm in the downstream minerals sector responsible for Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain
- Mr Smith has a strong legal and commercial background over 24 years and is currently a Partner at Gadens law firm.
- Extensive Intellectual Property (IP) experience: Mr. Smith is a member of both the Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand and the Licensing Executives Society, and has assisted many companies with the development of IP agreements, licensing, new technology development, collaborative research agreements, joint ventures and international negotiations.
- Director, Bone Marrow Donor Institute
- Board Member and current Vice President, Bicycle Network – nearly 50,000 members Australia wide
- Mr Richards has a strong industry and commercial background over 30 years including his role as Managing Director of Mecrus Pty Ltd since its formation over 16 years ago, Contract and Business Development roles with Siemens / Silcar and Operations and Maintenance Management experience with the State Electricity Commission of Victoria (SECV).
- Mr Richards provides practical experience in major project development and delivery complemented with contract, operational and maintenance expertise.
Operations Manager & Company Secretary
- Adam Giles has 20 years business and management experience across both private and public sectors
- His long-term involvement with the development of the Coldry and MATMOR technologies provides a valuable background, helping inform strategic direction
- Key responsibility areas include Operations, Investor & Media Relations and Corporate Governance